About Me

My photo
I truly believe art is everywhere. You just have to look for it! I like looking through my camera lens and capturing moments, feelings, expressions and emotions. I hope you enjoy my photos!

December 22, 2012

Bellingrath Gardens, December 2012

One of Mobile's best tourist attractions is Bellingrath Gardens and Home, a magnificent 65 acre Garden Estate built by Mr. and Mrs. Walter Bellingrath in 1935. Throughout the year you can tour the gardens and home, strolling through the seasonal blooms and beautiful landscaping. But at Christmas time the gardens transform into a magical, lighted, Winter wonderland! Almost every inch of the gardens and home are covered in Christmas lights and it is truly spectacular. 

Alan and I visited Bellingrath three weeks ago, and here are some pictures from our trip. To view all the photos, go to my Picasa album here.














No comments:

Post a Comment