About Me

My photo
I truly believe art is everywhere. You just have to look for it! I like looking through my camera lens and capturing moments, feelings, expressions and emotions. I hope you enjoy my photos!

July 9, 2012

Universal Orlando Trip

Alan and I had a blast at Universal in Orlando last week! We arrived on the 4th of July and went to the two parks at Universal on Thursday and Friday. Islands of Adventure was definitely our favorite park. Of course, the highlight of our trip was visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was AMAZING. We also loved the Marvel Super Heroes Island and the Jurassic Park exhibits. Here are a few pictures from our trip - go here to view them all!







2 comments:

  1. Totally cool place. I went to Orlando for the Memorial Day Holiday and had a blast. I love the new ride and town of Wizarding World of Harry Potter! The castle had such great detail and architecture, if you will. I try to go at least twice a year. Once in the winter and once in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I could go twice a year! Next time we will go when it's a little cooler - maybe fall or early spring. I know what you mean about the details and architecture of everything. It looks so real!

      Delete